Norditropin x10 pens HGH – How to use
Norditropin NordiFlex growth hormone solution comes in a multidose disposable 1.5 ml pre-filled pen.
Full instructions on how to use the Norditropin NordiFlex pen are given overleaf. The instructional key points are as follows:
- Check the solution before use by turning the pen upside down once or twice. Do not use the pen if the solution is cloudy or discoloured
- Norditropin NordiFlex is designed to be used with NovoFine or NovoTwist disposable needles up to a length of 8 mm
- Always use a new needle for each injection
- Vary the area you inject so you do not harm your skin
- To make sure you get the proper dose and do not inject air, check the growth hormone flow (called ‘priming’ the pen) before the first injection from a new Norditropin NordiFlex pen. Do not use the pen if a drop of growth hormone solution does not appear at the needle tip
Norditropin x10 pens HGH dosage
If your growth hormone deficiency continues after completion of growth, treatment should be continued. The usual starting dose is 0.2 to 0.5 mg per day. The dose will be adjusted until you are on the right dose.
If your growth hormone deficiency starts during adult life, the usual starting dose is 0.1 to 0.3 mg per day. Your doctor will increase this dose each month until you are getting the dose you need. The usual maximum dose is 1.0 mg per day.